Saturday, February 11, 2012

Carnivores

Kronosaurus
Spinosaurus

Pteranodon
Today, I'm going to talk about these three dinosaurs. Kronosaurus is the fiercest water creature that ever lived. The reason why I'm calling Kronosaurus a ''creature'' is because it's not a dinosaur. Dinosaurs don't fly or swim.The creatures that fly or swim are called ''reptiles.'' There are specific names and they're for flying creatures are Pterosaurs. The water creatures are Plesiosaurs. Dinosaurs only walk on land.Spinosaurus is a very big vicious predator. Velociraptor hunt in packs. They have one 7 inch claw  on each foot. A pack of Velociraptors can take down a Tyrannosaurus Rex.   

4 comments:

  1. Devan, I think it is a great blog you made just right now. Awesome, great super terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your blog is great. Thanks for the information. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your cousin Tiffany and I apparently don't know how to make my name appear.

    ReplyDelete